Citroën C4 Picasso
The Citroën C4 Spacetourer was presented in 2013. It inaugurates several important novelties:
- The EMP2 platform that allows a lightening of the car up to 140 kilos
- The double-deck look that becomes the signature of Citroën design
- the central touch screen to configure all functions of the car
The Citroën C4 Spacetourer is available in 2 versions:
- Short 5 places
- Long 7 seats called Grand C4 Spacetourer
The dimensions of the Citroën C4 Spacetourer are as follows:
designed in compact proportions, the Citroën C4 Picasso 5-seater combines reference livability, space on board and modularity.
- Length: 4.44m (4.60m for the Grand C4 picasso)
- Width: 1.83 m (mirrors included)
- Height: 1.61 m
- Wheelbase: 2.78 m
Very habitable, the Citroën C4 Spacetourer has a trunk whose design of the styling panel suggests size and robustness. It offers good accessibility and a volume of up to 537 liters and up to 630 liters when the seats of rank 2 are in advanced position.
In addition to the motorized shutter, the CITROËN C4 Spacetourer innovates and integrates the Hatchback Handsfree which will optimize the comfort of the users. This equipment allows easy opening of the tailgate even the loaded arms, thanks to a sensor under the rear bumper. Just move your foot to open or close the tailgate.